The foundation of every web site development process is its architecture. This includes:
- An understanding of the various audiences — making sure the site has content to serve all your visitors.
- A site map planning document that lists out all of the site’s content pages, features, social media integrations and interactive elements.
- A plan for delivering any content that needs to be dynamically generated out of a database.
- A sense of what elements will need special attention from the graphic designer and which elements will be text-based.
- A navigation structure that the site visitor finds intuitively simple and clean.
- A plan for interactive content (blog comments, etc.)
We understand these core elements from the technical end — and look at everything with a marketer’s eye. Come experience first-hand what our years of experience can do to turn your site into a highly functional and effective extension of your business.